How to Sell and Book a Service - Advanced Booking
Modified on: Fri, 22 Apr, 2016 at 6:44 PM
Click on Advanced Booking
2. add the name of the person (if you haven't done it before) and select a service from the menu. If the client has previously purchased a package of services, they will be displayed with the corresponding number of available credits
3. click on NEXT
4. select the date, days of the week and time required for the booking and click on NEXT
Example: from the 25th of April to the end of May Blanca would like to reserve the tennis court each Saturday morning at 11.
5. the system will automatically indicate:
- the days and time selected
- the resources needed for the selected service (if they are highlighted in pink it means they are unavailable, if they are highlighted in green it means they are available)
- next to each unavailable resource the system suggests other time slots. You can click on them to select them or click on the clock icon to open up the planning and select another slot from there.
6. When you are ready to proceed click on next and the system will provide a summary. Click on End to complete the booking procedure and the system will redirect you to the payment window.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.