Sportrick's planning is based on the concept of Activity.
To add all your activities, go to the Main Settings and click on Activity
Each activity can be described with:
- Name: Name of the activity: e.g. Zumba;
- Code: It's a short code for the activity that will show up in the calendar, e.g. Zu for Zumba (optional);
- Colour: Colour associated with the activity. It will appear in the Calendar and Reports;
- E-commerce Sales: all items associated with the activity can be sold online via E-Commerce;
- E-commerce Booking: all classes related to the activity can be booked online via E-Commerce;
- E-commerce Name:name of the activity that will be shown in the E-commerce;
- E-commerce Description: description of the activity that will be shown in the E-commerce;
- Wait-List: a wait-list is available for the activity in case of class overbooking.
- Stored: the activity will be stored so that it won't show during sales and booking operations;
- Free Booking: the activity can be booked even if the client is not a member