In order to create and manage new users, click on Settings, Users’ Management, click on Insert User and choose between:
A part from the Super User, the other roles have managing restrictions:
A Trainer can manage:
- REPORTS: only assigned Standard and Custom Exports;
- PLANNING: agenda of scheduled classes and class booking;
- TRAINERS: whole section related to trainers.
- FRONT OFFICE: Search, Users' List, Sales, Payments, Documents, CRM and Proshop items
- ACCESS CONTROL: access and exit control and access simulation;
- REPORTS: assigned Standard Exports, assigned Custom Exports and Marketing;
- PLANNING: agenda of scheduled classes, class booking, cancelled bookings, wait-list.
To add a new user, specify the email address as username and a password, pick a user group and then confirm.
The password is temporary, users will be able to change after they log in.